We’re looking for highly motivated and hard-working intern(s) to be part of our Marketing team at Wharfedale Technologies. The intern should have a passion for marketing and be able to work well in individual and team environments. Primary responsibilities of the intern(s) include content creation, video editing, development of SEO-optimized content in terms of blogs, social media posts, promotional videos, and the management of the company website. Candidates are expected to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the strategies used and make changes to them accordingly to drive user engagement, generate inbound traffic, strengthen brand awareness, and build customer loyalty.
- Work with in-house experts to understand the business that the company is involved in, develop content, and oversee the maintenance of the official company blog.
- Create and edit video content using Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Manage social media accounts of the company (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Develop marketing strategies and dynamically make changes to them based on its responses.
- Constantly monitor the results of the marketing tools using feedback tools and analytics (i.e. Lucky Orange, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics).
- Assisting in creating email marketing campaigns and following up with respondents and potential clients.
- Assist in managing the website in terms of adding/modifying content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing,Communications, Business Administration, or related field of study is preferred.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (i.e. Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and how to leverage each platform for the benefit of the company.
- Proven experience executing creative,effective, and ROI-driven social media marketing efforts (including video editing, content creation, copy writing, and email marketing).
- Knowledge of the selling process and experience in creating and managing sales funnels.
- Experience in creating and distributing press releases to promote the activities that the company is involved in.
- Strong experience with marketing analytics and data-driven measurements.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Possess the ability to work in individual and team environments.
- Passionate about writing (with ability to self-edit and proofread content).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Technical knowledge about Cloud Infrastructure is a plus.