PRINCETON, N.J. (PRWEB) AUGUST 29, 2018 Wharfedale Technologies Inc. announces its accelerated service for SAP solutions on Microsoft Azure. By leveraging Microsoft's Azure infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and Wharfedale's offerings, customers can migrate to SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA at a faster pace.
Companies planning to move to SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA do so with the goal of digital transformation in mind. Everything from a technology point of view in digital transformation begins with the cloud. That is why Wharfedale recommends its customers migrate to Microsoft's Azure IaaS before deploying SAP HANA.
By first moving to Microsoft Azure, Wharfedale customers receive the following benefits:
· Quicker deployments - The time-to-value is streamlined when deploying SAP HANA in the Azure IaaS.
· Reduced up front costs - With SAP HANA on Microsoft Azure, companies can reduce up-front costs for IT assets.
· Elasticity- Microsoft Azure provides customers with the capability to scale-on-demand for SAP HANA. On Microsoft Azure, SAP HANA workloads can be scaled up to 20TB for OLTP and 60 TB for OLAP.
· Flexible environments - Microsoft's Azure availability zones span 54 regions and 140 countries. The wide geographic availability provides Wharfedale customers withmore options in terms of disaster recovery solutions for SAP HANA.
· Security- Microsoft Azure provides a secure foundation across physical, infrastructure,and operational . security. Hundreds of millions of dollars are invested everyyear into the security of the Azure platform to insure the protection ofcustomer data and business assets.
Wharfedale has been working with SAP HANA since early 2011 and understands how this cutting-edge platform can help organizations get the most out of their data. With a secure foundation on Azure, Wharfedale can smoothly migrate customers to SAP HANA and later, SAP S/4HANA. Under this service, businesses that use SAP solutions can deploy SAP Cloud Platform PaaS on Microsoft Azure IaaS for innovative cloud-native app development and extending SAP S/4HANA..
"Many organizations are looking at digital transformation," said Ganesh Radhakrishnan, CEO of Wharfedale Technologies. "Wharfedale helps its customers get there and a move to the cloud is the first step. By moving into the cloud, Wharfedale customers can begin to look at the next big product of SAP called SAP S/4HANA. Once we migrate businesses to SAP HANA, taking them to SAP S/4HANA becomes simple."
From transformation planning through implementation to deployment, Wharfedale has assets, capabilities and knowledge to accelerate time to value for businesses. By combining Wharfedale's knowhow, unique cloud solutions from SAP, and Microsoft Azure infrastructure capabilities, Wharfedale can help accelerate the digital transformation of businesses that run SAP software.
Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT) is a leading technology consulting firm specializing in infrastructure integrations and cloud services in support of SAP solutions including upgrading to SAP HANA and migrating SAP S/4HANA to Microsoft Azure, as well as private/public hybrid cloud solutions. Wharfedale is a certified provider of SAP hosting, infrastructure and cloud services, and Microsoft Gold Partner for Cloud Platform. Wharfedale offers solutions for high availability, disaster recovery, advanced sizing for virtualization, backup/recovery integration, systems refresh automation and landscape optimization.
SAP, SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
For more information on Wharfedale and WFT Cloud services, please visit http://www.WFTCloud.com or call us at (888) 533-3113. Customers can now migrate to SAP HANA and S/4HANA on Azure even faster with Wharfedale's accelerated services