Managed Cloud
We manage your mission critical SAP applications in the cloud so you can reach for the stars.
Free up resources for innovation and growth with Round the clock SAP Managed Services.
Let's Talk
The need for SAP Managed Services
Your SAP Landscape is the backbone of your day-to-day business processes. It must not only run smoothly and securely, it must also remain cost-efficient. To meet these requirements and maximize your SAP investment without wasting internal resources on hiring and training, look to our SAP Managed Services.
Our SAP managed services enable you to maximize your SAP investment, while freeing up your internal resources for innovation and business growth.
Proven process that delivers success for complex SAP landscapes
Our process-oriented approach for SAP Managed services ensures successful service delivery, as we are able to refine a proven set of solutions that meet all of the critical infrastructure requirements within your complex SAP landscape.

These solutions are implemented by our skilled managed services team who undertake periodic training as part of our knowledge management program to remain updated on new features and solutions. Our approach and the continual refinement of key solutions ensures the maximization of your SAP investment now and in the future.
Application
Management
Hardware and Software Configuration
Performance Optimization
Capacity Planning
Resource Optimization
Database &
App Administration
SAP BASIS Support
Database Administration
System Tuning
Upgrades, Patches & Issue Resolution
VM & OS 
Administration
Active Directory/System/Security Admin
Installation, Upgrades & Patches
Monitoring Network Service
24 x 7 Support
Disaster Recovery As A Service (DRaaS)
High Availability
High Value Consulting
Full cost & performance transparency
Cloud costs can quickly spiral out of control if not managed properly. This makes balancing the costs and performance of your SAP cloud environment a pivotal challenge to overcome.

As part of our Managed Services, we not only reduce your monthly costs and maximize your performance, we also provide full transparency of your cost and performance with our very own Azure Dashboard. With our Azure dashboard you can keep track of your cloud spend and performance.
“Our experience with Wharfedale has been exceptional.  They assumed all Basis Support from the existing provider, brought visibility to areas of risk and provided sound remediation by implementing cost saving measures to improve service availability.

They completed a seamless migration of our SAP infrastructure on a very aggressive timeline, with no noticeable disruption to normal operations.
Alex Sukennik, VP & CIO, Avid Technology
Learn more
We go extra mile to ensure your success today & tomorrow
Our knowledge base includes documented procedures to troubleshoot and resolve 95% of the issues you will face in your SAP system. Our Managed Services team undertakes Period training to acquire the skills and solutions for the other 5% that may arise today or in the future.  
Knowledge & Expertise
As the first cloud services partner certified by SAP in 2010, with Wharfedale has extensive experience in migrating and managing SAP workloads in any cloud deployment model (Private, Public or Hybrid).
Strength in Partnership
We leverage our longstanding strategic partnership with vendors like SAP and Microsoft by working closely with each vendor’s support teams to tackle challenging issues and unique service deployments.